Friday, October 22, 2010

Are we one of "THOSE" families?!?!

Check it out. I've had many people comment on this, and I definitley agree. My two kids look sooooo much alike! It really makes me smile, I like that I look at Abby and can see another version (although slightly more dainty) of wee Andrew.

It makes me wonder though. You know how there are certain families out there who all look the exact same. Like you could know the majority of the family sans an older bro or sis or something. Then one day you are walking down the street and notice the never before introduced older bro and/or sis and know immediatley that they are "one of the Smith's" or "Hansen's" or whatever. Well, maybe we are going to be like that. Hmmm....I like it!



7 comments:

Rachel Sorber said...

Totally true--you have total look-alike kids! :)

Kristi said...

You guys make darling kids...I think its awesome that everyone will know them as "the Wests" :)

Info for you said...

I never though of it that way but that's cool :)

Mel and Angus said...

Oh wow, they really, really look alike. Better label all those pictures of your kids dressed in non-gender specific clothes! You won't know in 10 years which baby is which!

Jonathan and Laura said...

You're right. They do look very similar. Abby is so cute!

Unknown said...

They are so cute! She looks so sweet!

Andrea said...

Yep, they are little twinners! How fun!