Thursday, October 8, 2009

I'll explain the bloggin absence...

Hi! I just wanted to write a quick post to stay I apologize to those of you who actually ready this about our major lack of posting recently. The things is that I have given myself a little blogging hiatus so that I can concentrate on a few other things I have desperately needed to get done. Those said this are nearly finished so I plan to begin blogging again in another weeks or so. I meant to mention this earlier so sorry that it's late! Anyway, we are all doing great although we have lots of catching up to do. We hope everyone is well!

We'll be bloggin again soon! :-)

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I've missed your bloggin...hopefully you can catch up on everything!

Katie said...

Come baaack...I've missed your blog! Hopefully I'll talk to you soon.