Monday, December 14, 2009

Car anyone?

I am writing this post at the risk of being completely lame, but...I suppose I am because I'm doing it anyway. One of the last things we are trying to "button up" before we leave for Scotland (in just 2 weeks...2 WEEKS) is selling our car. We like to call her the "snow beast". Why? Because she is white and she can really handle the torrential slush/snow that the frigid Utah winters like to slug her way. She is my first car...and I will admit I am emotionally attached. She runs great, although she does have a few minor repairs coming her way. I got her when I was a wee 23 years old...I am now 27 and she feels like part of the family. Anyway, I am sad to part with her BUT I also realize it is time. So with no further ado here is the reason for the post:

Anyone looking for a good car at a great price? (said sheepishly, b/c I'm actually posting this on my blog)

Yep...we've put up a bunch of adds too, just thought we might see if any family or friends were looking for a reliable used car. (Great for parts too!) We are selling her for really cheap (being highly motivated to give her a home before we jaunt off). So, ahem...I guess that's it. If you really are interested let me know and I can give you more information.

But please still read this. I swear this is my first and last time to ever try selling something via blog.

Wish us luck!


5 comments:

Dave and Hejdi Swan said...

I can't believe it's only two weeks away!!! Where has the time gone... I know we keep saying we need to hang out before you guys go, but things get so hectic, esp at this time of year! But we are so going to miss you guys. You are a wonderful family and awesome friends. Enjoy Scotland and we will keep in touch :)

Dani said...

Hello! I am Rebecca Gage's little sister and she told me to check out this post. My roommate is interested in your car and further information! You could e-mail her at lisa.rowley8@gmail.com. Happy Holidays!!!

Frances said...

have you posted on KSL??? you should def. look into that! Good luck! When is the big move date?

Katie said...

I remember this great car. How sad that you have to say good-bye! But lets just say farewell for now...I will miss your car too...:(

Chelsey said...

So long, farewell! We miss you already. We actually tried to call you before your phones were disconnected, but we were too late. Hope your travels are as painless as possible and that you have fun on the way!