Tuesday, December 29, 2009

And we're off....

It's 8:15 am and we are heading to the airport in about 15 minutes. A LOT of things have happened in the last two weeks and I am sure even more will happen in the next 24 hours. Andrew has a nasty cold, just showed up yesterday. We all got about 3 hours of sleep last night. Hopefully that will work to our advantage and Andrew will get some major zzzz's on the flight. We'll see though, we'll see....

I am really going to miss this place, MAN, words can't describe how I feel right now. But I am excited. Keep checking back. I will posting more soon! (assuming we survive...ha,ha,ha...GULP)

5 comments:

Andrea Jolene said...

Bon Chance mon amis!Save me a place in your flat so I can visit ;)

Ralph & Debbie said...

You sooo lucky. Wish i could move back to england for a couple of years. lol. Have a fun safe trip. Its what every other passagener wants on there flight right. A tried cranky baby spreading germs. Ha Ha.Ha.

Cindy said...

I've been following your flights on the internet. It looks like you are well on your way to Dublin! I also spoke with Mike's Dad this morning. (He called) They will be in Edinburgh to meet you! My heart is aching but I know this is the right thing for you...I'll just be a bit tender for awhile. I love you!!! I hope Andrew is feeling better!!!

Meredith said...

Best of luck, guys! I hope that everything went well and you're starting to settle in now. By the way, I still need your new address! Whenever you find yourself with a little time on your hands, drop me a line :)

Katie said...

Good Luck! Hopefully I'll make it over there sometime! I know you guys will have a blast...enjoy it and love it!