Tuesday, August 31, 2010

A nice, relaxing morning

Just wanted to say that I think my husband is the best in the world. I have been having constant Braxton Hicks contractions lately, not the kind that means labor is coming, but the kind that is annoying enough to make life really uncomfortable and my patience scripture-page thin. Anyway, right now Mike's older bro, Matt, is here for a visit which is always nice, he is so good with Andrew. But that also means we are going non-stop here there and everywhere. Normally that is something I love, but with the state I am in I'm afraid all I REALLY want to do is sit (and um...eat chocolate). So this morning Mike was fantastic and gave me the morning off. He, Andrew and Matt have gone to the local farm to pick some berries and go for some walks. I get to just be home and do whatever I want. :-)

So far it has been bliss! I took time to have a long, hot shower, I have blogged to my little hearts content and now I am going to clean. Yes, clean...I actually really like to do it, it's therapeutic and I think I am hitting the nesting phase because it's all I want to do right now. Normally it's just a pain because I will clean one mess as Andrew makes another but this morning, it will last (well, at least for 15 minutes until they get home) and for that I am grateful!

No comments: