Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Just a wee update

I don't know if anyone reads this anymore. (Hello? Is anyone out there?) I mean, I could hardly blame ya'll (if there ever was a "ya'll") because I have been completely MIA for quite awhile. Anyway, I am feeling the guilt because there has been so much to report and I got behind in doing it which caused me to feel guilt and anxiety so I just pushed blogging, journal writing and basically all other manner of writing off the cliff. Not a good reaction.

I am trying to repent.

So...journal writing and other forms have improved and so now I turn my attention to ye ol' blog.

Basically, I have a lot to say and a lot of pictures to post. But it takes ages and ages...and unfortunately I can't get them to download tonight because we can't find the usb cord and I don't have the gumption to really look for it right now. So to ease my own conscious (because that is likely the only thing that will read this)I am posting a, "YES WE ARE ALIVE and I PROMISE THERE WILL BE MORE TO COME SOON!"

So...for what it's worth, I shall be writing of our adventures shortly. :-)

9 comments:

Michelle said...

yay! glad all is alive and well. Dismiss the guilt. There are times when life in all its crazy forms takes over and blogging takes a vacation. Nothing wrong with that. Love you! Can't wait to see pics.

Unknown said...

Seriously, I feel that same way! I'm trying to tackle everything else to get back to writing in all its forms! Take all the time you need! :)

Rachel Sorber said...

Love hearing from you any time you feel like writing. Your life's been kind of busy lately. I'd love to see pics of the wedding and your fun in Utah, though, if you have a second! :)

Ryan and Erin said...

still here. :)

Info for you said...

I check your blog every day to see an update :)
Maybe you should talk to BT about that slow connection...Ha ha ha

Kristi said...

I'm so glad that you and your blog are still alive! :) I'd love to hear and see updates...but take your time, we won't give up on ya'll!

Mel and Angus said...

I know the feeling - until today my last blog post was April 17th! We should repent because how else is anyone going to know how we have been? I look at our blog as our journal!

B Robinson said...

Yes Emily, You left us all hanging with your last post. Looking forward to your next update!

cousin beth

Heather Glena said...

Are you kidding? Yours is the only blog I check on a regular basis. I NEEEEED pictures! I'll probably call you soon. Love you!