Thursday, October 6, 2011

KIDS

Here are some pics of the kids. There have been quite a few changes and milestones in their lives since I last wrote. The following is their story.

ANDREW:

Fun, enthusiastic, sweet, iron-willed Andrew is, as he puts it, "DAH BEST!!!" School here begins at age three therefore on August 17 he began attending Peterculter Playgroup (name of the pre-school). It has been the best thing ever for him! He goes every morning from 9-12 and comes home happier and more imaginative than ever. I had a hard time the first few days although I didn't think I would. I was wrong, I checked my phone almost every ten minutes thinking that his teachers would call and tell me that he needed me. He didn't. He absolutely loves going and it has turned him into a different kid in many ways...all good ways.

Here are some pictures of him on his first day.





In his school jumper (sweatshirt)


His favorite things right now are: Peterpan, sword fights, pirate ships, playing with Cooper (his friend from school, wrestling with dad, helping mom cook and clean, ride his trike, play outside and jump off the sofa like so...









(He also likes Spiderman and often tells me that I am the "good bad guy" and he is Spiderman and we are friends.)


ABBY
Adorable, chubby, cheeky, sweet, sensitive, angel girl has been growing and growing. She turned ONE on September 12 and I about had a fit thinking how fast this last year has gone. She is such a sweetheart and I don't know how we even went through life without her. She is crawling machine and can say: Momma, Daddy, Hi-ya, bye-bye and uh-oh. She can also stand on her own and could walk if she wanted, but the idea still scares her a bit. So we will let her take her time, there is no rush...none at all.





















Although Andrew still isn't 100% on playing with Abby all the time, it has gotten much better. He enjoys playing outside with her and she basically just adores him. We sure do love these little bugs!!!!

6 comments:

Info for you said...

Look how grown up Abby is!! I love her little bow in her hair.
I told the kids (little) that you will be coming soon and Reagan and Alex fought over who Abby belonged to. Apparently they both think she is theirs :D
Love all the new pictures.

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's turned one! She's growing up so fast. Not to mention Andrew. Going to school. You've got two cute kiddos!

scotland and stilettos said...

why are they so dang cute?

Wilkey said...

Great pictures of your adorable kids. You're tough letting Andrew go to school. I'm glad he likes it though. Are you guys ever coming back? Sounds like you are loving it.

Ryan and Erin said...

Whoa! Andrew's preschool is longer than the average half-day schedule for kindergartners here. I would be really interested to see the benefits of their education system.

Jonathan and Laura said...

I know I say this every time, but your kids are so cute! They are growing up too fast :)