Thursday, November 17, 2011

Some news that ought to be shared...

In October Mike finished his thesis, in November he finished his research proposal. If all goes according to plan he will finish his last placement in December. Then what? Well...that is the question of the century but I can say that in the short term it involves us spending Christmas in England followed by another international move back to Utah. Yep...we are moving back and leaving my beloved Scotland/England. This is very bittersweet.

I have lots more to say but until then, for those that care, our biggest news: MOVING BACK TO THE UNITED STATES.

5 comments:

Kristi said...

Congratulations you guys. I'm sure it is bittersweet...but I am excited to have you back in Utah for awhile! :)

Ralph & Debbie said...

I still miss england and ive lived here for 27 years now. I wish we had been able to have gone to england for a few years when our kids were little so my parents could have spent some more time with them then just visits every two years,but oh well. Im sure your family will be happy having you back over here.

Ryan and Erin said...

Whoa!!! How exciting!! Fun things ahead!!

Josh said...

That's exciting news for those of us in the good ol' U.S. of A.

Kristy Carpenter said...

Wow! What exciting news! I totally understand the bittersweetness of it. It's hard to leave a place you love so much. But I'm sure you'll LOVE being close to your family again.