Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Just a quick one...

Hello all! So, I FINALLY got a couple minutes where the lil' tyke is sleeping and I'm not too exhausted so I decided to make a quick post. Life is good...no life is great!!!!! I absolutley love being a mom, especially to such a cute and wonderfully fun little boy! Mike is still being an amazing dad...we works so hard in school and at his jobs, yet he still makes time for us and he is a natural at the whole father thing! :-) Oh...well, now the wee lil' babe is starting to cry (again) so I will leave some fun pictures and try to write more a little later.




We caught him at a cute moment. It looks like he is deep in thought!

Andrew and his DAD!

This is how he likes to be burped...sorry but I think he looks so funny. I love it!!!


Poor kid...I probably tease him too much. This is a picture of him trying to suck on my nose. (Heh, heh, heh)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

how adorable!! I love your little man :) You make motherhood seem so wonderful :)

Matt and Becca said...

Emily, Andrew is DARLING!! I can't wait to meet him! AND I just found out that I am your new visiting teacher! Lucky me! As soon as I get with my companion, we'll set up a time.

Emily said...

He is so cute! You sound like you two are doing really great. Let me know if you need anything at all. We're just a few steps away. Tyler and I should come visit sometime! Andrew is so adorable!

Kristi said...

Look at that cute little face! I am glad to hear that you are enjoying life as a mom. It just keeps on getting better and better!

Meredith said...

You're such a beautiful little family! Andrew is a lucky boy to be born in to such a happy home. Call me if you ever need a break - a nap, a walk, some chocolate, whatever. I'm always around :)

Marel and Tom Stock! said...

Babies are so fun, aren't they? I'm glad Andrew's treating you well. I'm sad you guys are moving. I guess we'll have to rule playdates out.

Andrea Jolene said...

Oh he's just so cute! I think it's time for another visit. HIGH TIME!

Emily said...

Wow, your little guy is SO cute! You make such an adorable family!