Sunday, March 14, 2010

Happy Mudder's Daddy!

Today is Mother's Day in the UK. Mike and Andrew have been very sweet to me this morning. They let me sleep in a little and made sure I have felt loved. Mike even taught Andrew to say "Happy Mother's Day"...however for some reason he is struggling a little with a few of the words. So when Andrew came up to tell me his new phrase he proudly looked at me and said, "Happy Mudder's Daddy!" So...to all of you "Mudder's" out there, in the UK or the US, I hope you have a HAPPY MUDDER'S DADDY!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Mother's Day, Emily!

Mel and Angus said...

Oh that is super sweet! I love little kid lingo.

KasiaJ said...

Nice. You get double mother's days. At least, I think you should (since you're american and everything).

Jonathan and Laura said...

How adorable!

Chelsey said...

What sweet boys. This post just reminded me of how Mike was always asked to speak in church on American holidays (US mother's day and wasn't it the 4th of July?). Haha. Anyway, I am glad you celebrated a great UK mudders day!