Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Blog Layout

So, I decided to just change the layout of ye ol' blog for fun and this is what I did. Now...I added a little cheesy line under the blog title and for those of you who ever lived in down town P-town will notice it may sound familiar--"Always and adventure...always". Ring any bells?!?! HA! It's all about the tribute to HONKS, baby! Mike and I always thought it was hilarious, that Honks, the ultimate dollar store, had that little catch phrase on every sign of their building. I mean, is Honks really and adventure...always?!?! REALLY?!?! Well, we thought so...oh yeah!!! So as a little tribute to our dollar store lives (that's right we are still very much in the starving student phase)I have borrowed the Honks phrase for my little blog. No I am not that cheesy, really (well...maybe I am...) but nevertheless here it will stick. New blog layout, new title catch phrase...suhweet!

(P.S. If anyone knows how to create a title complete with picture that you can simply upload I would love suggestions. However, I don't have photoshop so maybe that's the problem...anyway, have a great day!)

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I love your new adventurous title...even if it came from Honks :) You are so funny! I still can't believe you are in Scotland...but yesterday I was outside with my kids, and a salesman came up to "chat" and guess where he was from...that's right, good ol' Scotland! I was thinking of you and wanted to say, "do you know the Wests?" but quickly remembered that he wouldn't :)

love you girl!

Mel and Angus said...

You are sooo funny. Love that you used HONKS catch phrase. Looks good.

Info for you said...

Like your new layout :)

Meredith said...

Looks great. I can help you with a banner, if you want. Just email me.

Jonathan and Laura said...

I like the new layout and pictures. Your tag line makes me miss Provo and living close to you guys. Then I scrolled down your blog, saw your picture on the right and thought, Emily is beautiful! Way to go Mike :)