Sunday, November 22, 2009

GOAL!!!!

Just a quick shout out. You may be aware that I am a big fan of soccer and oh yeah....Mike is too, I guess :-).

Well, for better worse, we watched the last of the MLS final tonight and it was Real Salt Lake vs. LA Galaxy. For those of you who don't know, Real Salt Lake initially got in on a major stroke of luck (especially as their season had more losses than wins)but once they began the playoffs they have done great. So well, in fact, that they made it to the finals. Now...being the complete underdogs the entire way, the WON!!! HOOHAH, HIP HIP HURRAY! Sure, it did come down to a shoot out but, hey...they still won and put Utah on the map just a little bit more.

So...I am excited! CONGRATULATIONS REAL SALT LAKE!

3 comments:

Kara Lyn said...

We stayed up and watched it too. It was so much fun and exciting. I'm glad to hear you guys like the sport too. I enjoy it a lot.

Kristi said...

FUN game to watch! Go REAL!

Chelsey said...

Andrew and I stayed up too watch (well, I dozed off and Andrew woke me up for the winning kick). We were so excited. We wanted to call someone, but we didn't know who to call that late at night. I don't think Andrew stopped smiling for a few days. Way to go RSL!